Old Photo - Mr. Hess's Coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Mr. Hess's Coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:02 am:

That is one smart looking Coupe.
Some of the late Ranger pickups had a similar(ish) curve on the back of their cabs.
Anyone else see that? They always remind me of a model T. Made me think Ford hadn't lost all their senses. :-)
I doubt I'll ever tire of seeing these cars! True.
I also doubt I'll ever remember why the paint did what it did in these old photos.
I wanna walk up and interrupt Mr Hess and his buddy to ask if I can climb in to see IF I fit in there. Thanks Jay. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:45 am:

Duey, I measured 3 more inches between the dash and the seat back in my Coupe. That's compared with my Touring and Roadster. Those Coupes are pretty nice in many ways.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

Whoa. That's pretty neat Rich! Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration