Old Photo - Mr. Hess's House

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Mr. Hess's House
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:34 pm:

Cool pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 05:04 am:

Interesting that the photographer has made the T appear level while the scenery slopes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Long Western Australia on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 07:11 am:

Is that Mr Don Hess the Model T guy that died a few years back?
Alan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:03 am:

Alan, That is not Don Hess's house. Don was a real good friend of mine.He had a lot of early parts in his shop. I think that I remember 5 or 6 open valve engines under his work bench.He restored a 1909 T that was shown at Hershey a few years ago.
It was parked next to my 11 T. The Motor number was real low. I think that the car went to England. There was some talk about the car not being authentic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Long Western Australia on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

Peter, thank you for the reply. It was the name Hess and on the Forum but obviously a coincidence. I purchased a set
of E&J 466 Headlights for my 1910 off Don a few years back. A real Gentleman.
Alan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration