Old Photo - Posing In A 1916 FORD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing In A 1916 FORD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 10:23 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Derocher on Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

No oil lamps, but the mount is there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 07:51 am:

I think its a 15, Thanks Jay. I love all your photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Norton on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:48 am:

Headlight forks with black rimmed headlights?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 09:35 am:

Forked headlights were really early 15

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 09:39 am:

I see it's got the "same" smooth black tires (or maybe dirty white or gray?) like my '12 touring. Boy those are some strange looking tires, but they sure do roll QUIETLY!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:28 am:

I think John maybe right. I don't believe many '16s still had taper front springs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 11:36 am:

The oil lamp bracket is integral to the '15 - '16 w.s. frame - not a separate bracket as the later style.

Happy Fourth !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:37 pm:

With those forked headlamps, probably Canadian Production, and could be a '16. Black headlight rims would indicate so.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

i think its a 15 and they got sick of polishing the brass ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:44 pm:

p.s. they will be painting that rad next!!!!!!!!!!!charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

There is no point in hiding that wire to the headlight under and behind where it might get pinched. 8o)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration