In Memory of George E Dare Sr.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: In Memory of George E Dare Sr.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Dare on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:41 am:

A couple months ago my grandfather at 99 past away. He had owned his 1925 T pickup for several years; so many countless memories. Over the past few months my father and I have been working on getting it running back to its former glory with much help from a local T owner, Kim Winn. Two weeks ago I had the honor of firing it up and taking it down the parade route in the local parade. Such a cherished memory!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:52 am:

Nice!

Great to see you getting the old car out and about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shane Dare on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:58 am:

Thank you for sharing. Nice little closed cab T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Shane, my sympathy and prayers for your loss. I bet he was quite a guy. Nice truck. It's great you have your dad to share in the truck and the memories. I wish mine were around for that. God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 01:51 pm:

Shane, talked to your dad the other day, did he get what he needed in Loves Park? I told him that I would come over and show you how to adjust the bands. It might also be nice to re-line if needed. I have a river press. I would hope that it has quick change bands! Only a phone call away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 01:54 pm:

rivet press

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 02:47 pm:

It's great when you can honor a relative that way. When my dad crossed over we took his ashes on the Hillbilly Tour with my son. It was his last tour.

That's dad on the fender.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration