OT - 4th of July

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - 4th of July
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

A patriotic, 4th of July song for Car-Guys.
Happy Independence Day, Gang!
and GOD BLESS AMERICA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6bsjdt_dcw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 01:22 pm:

Bob, Very appropriate for today. It reminds us that freedom is not free.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 04:42 pm:

Thanks, Bob. A great reminder and a great song that I had forgotten about.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:02 pm:

Not a fan and I have heard the story that I hope is an "urban legend"...a mother who lost her son and sells a Corvette thinking it is just a Chevy. A thief and scoundrel buys it without telling her otherwise.

I like a good deal but also like to sleep well at night knowing I never stole anything from anyone who was ignorant of what they had.

Tim Moore

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:35 pm:

Bob. Thanks for the post! I had heard the song but had not seen the video very well done.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 02:59 am:

The song calls out a 1966 Corvette, but the car in the video is a 1964 Corvette. Having lost some friends in Vietnam I would have used a 1966 Corvette in making the video, for the memory of Pvt Malone, even though it is just a story in song.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration