Independence Day Model T photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Independence Day Model T photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 08:55 pm:

This morning somebody on Model T Ford Club of Facebook suggested everyone should post pictures of their Model T on Independence day. I shot three.

First I had to get some branches out of the way, so I spent the morning trimming trees.

The official photo. Whenever Shorty sees that door open, she's in the car ready for a ride.

Photostitched 180 view from the front porch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:21 pm:

Geez! I love that house and property!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 01:33 am:

Marty, Great Grandpa picked a good spot, and Grandpa built a pretty cool house after the old one burned down.

This evening we went to town for the fireworks show, and I filled the tank and a running board can.

While waiting for the show to start I put on the magnetic tail lights. Shorty took it all pretty well. She didn't panic over the fireworks.

I had to splice a broken ground wire. After that the taillights worked fine. But when I got home one lens was missing. I don't suppose I can buy just one lens.
:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 02:25 am:

Ready to head down the hill to town for the parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:32 am:

Steve great pictures as usual.

You mentioned loosing a lens. I have bought lens only at our local tractor supply store. They were in a bin next to where the lights are sold. If you can't get them locally then let me know and I'll send some to you. You can get amber or red lens. I would get too close to trees on the edge of the fields and bump the light on a branch. I learned that they need to be pushed together very tight until they click or they vibrate out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:33 am:

Love that truck Pat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince Madras, Oregon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:19 am:

I took my mother who was a Rosie the riveter in the Independence Day parade. A friend has the little peddle car that he built in the 80's for his kids that his grandkids are now driving, it is very cool. The top hinges back so the driver can get in and it has a dump bed. His grandson pedaled thru the entire parade (over a mile). as a side note I can tell that you have been driving a T a lot when I hand signal at a corner in a parade,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

Steve, some day, if I'm down your way, I'm inviting myself over!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:22 pm:

In line yesterday morning !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

Sure, Marty, come on down. We'll go for a Model T ride if I have one running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kevin helinski on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 04:58 am:

Here's a picture of my car (24 Runabout) and some of the other T's in the club, 1911, 1912, 1926 and even an A after one of the 3 parades the Milwaukee club does.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:36 am:

Love the pictures Kevin looks like a great day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 05:38 pm:

Steve, thanks!!! Never been in one before! :-)

Until then, I'll see you at OCF.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration