Zombie Henry Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Zombie Henry Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 01:00 am:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Antique-Original-Henry-Ford-Rare-Radiator-Cap/2 22813171986?hash=item33e0b33112:g:i1cAAOSwubFabMhE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:29 am:

If condition was a factor it would rate a fair rating. Going by the corrosion I wonder what it's made of. It doesn't look to be usable if thats a consideration.
Reminds me of the earlier thread about rarity and is it always to be used as price determination.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:14 am:

This is what they are supposed to look like

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 10:49 am:

I think the one in the ad has been on Ebay before and must have had no takers. Wonder why? LOL $20 starting might get the ball rolling. :-) (not by me, would not want it on my car or in my "collection" anyway)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:19 pm:

I believe itís supposed to look like this in original condition :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 08:50 am:

It appears ol Frank is getting a bit hot under the collar! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Keller on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:35 am:

Frank sure is looking RAD!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

Zombie Henry Ford must be gold filled or some kind of fancy metal

jmho

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration