July 14 Swap items

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: July 14 Swap items
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 11:29 am:

Someone is considering the torpedo column and the gas tank, but I will bring them and, if not sold before. Torpedo column at $1800 and 1910 gas tank (without sediment bowl and a loose baffle) at $125. The complete clam shell 12 rivet 1911-12 rear end at $3300. A 1912 column at $700. Might bring a Rajo (no cover and do not know model #) Price TBD. Some small items too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

swaps
+++ jpeg +++ 878599 +++ swap 2
+++swa3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:04 pm:

swap4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

IMG_4099 copy.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

The torpedo column is sold pending payment and will be picked up at the meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

The rear end is heavy since it is complete. If you are interested in it, could you let me know by this Sunday. I do not wish to ship, so it would be best if it is bought at the meet on July 14.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:01 pm:

Darel -- I'll be picking up the Torpedo steering column for John. See you there! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:46 pm:

Okay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:42 pm:

THE COLUMN IS SOLD. It will be picked up at Richmond.

The 1911-12 rear end is sold. It will be shipped out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Rootlieb on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 10:30 pm:

PM sent

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration