Old Photo-Making a load out of it-non Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Making a load out of it-non Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:17 pm:

Too cool not to share.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

I sure hope they didn't scratch the furniture! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

white 5+ ton rig. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

With that rig you can haul the entire house. I bet that was a. Nice smooth riding machine.
Thanks Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Hope it doesn't rain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

My great grandmother used to often say that furniture was good for three good moves, or one good fire. Whichever came first.

Great photo!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration