Any updates on Russ Potter, it's been a month and 1/2

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Any updates on Russ Potter, it's been a month and 1/2
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:17 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/864412.html?1525885580

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

Mark, I talked to Ashley Lang about two weeks ago and apparently Russ is home and doing much better. Lets hope it stays that way, Russ is a great guy and a good friend to me and especially to the hobby. Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:32 pm:

Bruce; Thank you. Got to wondering the other day because I hadn't seen anything for a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:36 pm:

Thanks for the update!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

Ditto, Thanks for the update!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:45 am:

He was at the Speedster Rally in Michigan last month. Doing really well by the looks of it, and VERY thankful for all the well wishes, cards & prayers. We were all certainly very happy to see him.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration