17 Covered Bridges in 1 day Trip

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 17 Covered Bridges in 1 day Trip
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard Farmland, NJ on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:33 am:

I along with my wife and our friends are going into Pa out by Lewisburg tomorrow, its supposed to be sunny and around 75 deg. There is a great Restaurant called the Rusty Rail. It use to be a old Mill in the 1800s. Now its a brewery and Restaurant filled with old photos and 3 or 4 Model Ts inside. So we will tour a few Covered bridges first then stop to eat and then back out for more bridges. Unfortunately we will not be taking our Ts 24,26 because its too far but still a fun day is to be had by all. I will try to post some pictures later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 08:07 pm:

Rusty Nail brewing company..
make sure that you say hello to the Mifflinburg Carriage Company because they made the body that is on my 1919 T.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration