OT (or maybe not) - Canyonlands Tour III in 2009

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT (or maybe not) - Canyonlands Tour III in 2009
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:18 am:

In 2009, we participated in the Canyonlands III tour based in Kanab, Utah. One of the traditions of the tour was a stop in Colorado City AZ, a fundamentalist LDS town, to give the kids rides in the Model Ts.

In looking at the news this morning, I saw an item about Colorado City. Looks like the times they are a-changin'.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-colorado-city-brewery-2018-story.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:59 am:

What a great tour that was, visiting Zion, Bryce, and the north rim of the Grand Canyon. Few tours can compare to Kanab, Utah and surrounding areas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:02 am:

Great well organized tour, we skipped Colorado city because we had our coupe.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:48 am:

Looks like Mr. Jeffs will be in the slammer well past the next End of the World, whenever that is, but I'm not familiar with the current schedule.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:53 am:

It was a great tour. Especially Visiting Colorado City.

I managed to "capture" Dick in the below picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Kirk, to the best of my recollection, ducking into a local pub for a beer was not an option in 2009. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 02:48 am:

Yes, It was such a fun tour that I can't wait till the next one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

According to Russ, there won't be any more! The only reason he did the last one is because he changed clubs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration