Looking for an image...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Looking for an image...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 02:07 pm:

There was an image here a month or two ago of a non-Ford jumping through the air. It was from 1906-1910, maybe a Ramble or Cadillac... Maybe a fair stunt, or maybe an advertising photo. There was a launching ramp and a landing ramp.

If anyone could find it, I would sure appreciate it.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 02:30 pm:

Is this it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 02:39 pm:

Another one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Kramer,Woodstock,Ontario,Canada on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 04:18 pm:

Keith,The car was a 1906 Cadillac.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/334673816034903771/

Thanks, Scott!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:00 pm:

Bet the other makes had a bunch of bent parts, esp when they came up short on the other ramp! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

I'd worry about the wooden wheels, not the axles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 04:05 pm:

It's photoshopped, at least the second photo is. The first one looks like they were trying to hide a prop under the bushes but apparently not?
I'd be more worried about being impaled on the ramps if i wasn't going fast enough.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration