Traveling to Richmond

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Traveling to Richmond
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

I traveled 327 miles today with a GPS moving average speed of 37 mph. That is 2 mph faster than my normal speed.
The ( I-Timer is great )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

Hey Dean,

To put that into perspective .....

I got up early - drove 400 miles pulling a trailer - thought I put in a full day ....

You put me to shame ...

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 12:26 am:

Bill and Nellie Howell are in their T onto Richmond from Mt Nebo Ark. maybe 700 Plus miles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:32 am:

Not sure my butt could handle almost 10 hours driving, be it in my T, or my 2016 F150 and it's one comfy truck!! LOL.

Good for you Dean!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration