Sedan fenders?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Sedan fenders?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 09:33 pm:

Can anyone confirm that these are sedan fenders? And for which years? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

Those look just like the ones on my 24 Fordor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:18 pm:

Look NOS ,As John said 24. John are you up and running yet? Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:59 pm:

Hi Chris,

Yes, '24 and '25 Tudor and Fordor sedan fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

Thank you all for the information. I believe they are NOS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 02:24 am:

There seem to be a lot of them around. Esp the NOS ones. I think you will more often see the drivers side as the passenger side seem to get crunched and replaced more often. :-) If that is a 3rd one in the photo, kinda follows what I said, two drivers side and one passenger.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration