***20" TT rear rims

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: ***20" TT rear rims
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, July 06, 2018 - 10:38 pm:

Is there a new made rim for the 20" TT rears and if so who makes em?

thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 12:47 am:

Doggone it, I swear some tire seller has them on their website. Pricey!! 600 bucks apiece or so!
I went lookin' and found nothin' just now.
My TT and AA lovin' May-ur friend says my rims and rings are way nicer than some of his AA's he's played with. Oh wait, the rims are on Lucky the TT.
Keep digging Tom.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 02:31 am:

Try these guys:
https://www.vintagerims.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Model AA uses Budd style and the TT uses Daytons.A Farm tire store usually handles anything and can get you new Daytons. A good used pair with snap rings can be bought much cheaper but they will more than likely be a little wider and you will have to weld mounting lugs in.Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration