Old Photo-Ice cream truck, "The Surety of Purity"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Ice cream truck, "The Surety of Purity"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 07:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 08:18 am:

They must use heavy cream by the looks at the rear tire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 08:34 am:

I love looking at all the details and styles of these wood cabs. This appeares to have glass in the rear window and roll up flaps for doors. Just the opposite of my Martin Parry. I wonder if the 7 above the door indicates seventh in the fleet for the company.
Thamks Herb!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 04:31 pm:

If it's a neighborhood delivery truck, I could imagine not having doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 07:35 pm:

Neat Photo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 07:46 pm:

I wonder about the 1/2 flat rear tire!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 08:04 pm:

1/2 flat tire Les??? I never figured you for a pessimist. As an engineer... isnít the tire too big for the air? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Petry on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

The tire could be fine, it may be from the weight of that tree in the bed.;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

Kevin,

I use that logic often. Just the other day told my wife I'm the perfect weight. I just need to be 4" taller. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 01:38 pm:

Henry, I tell people I'm not over weight, I'm under tall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

Well if the height to weight ratio were accurate I need to be 12 feet tall! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 11:08 pm:

I've told Doctors for years that I'm not overweight, just too short. They don't seem to agree with my logic. :-( Dave

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration