Unusual Carbide Tank Basket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Unusual Carbide Tank Basket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:34 pm:

I'm currently working on my carbide system for my '13 roadster, and I'd like to share a different style of basket, it's all one piece, and it has a door on the bottom to empty out the used carbide. Never seen one of these.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

I'll try it again. It isn't working for me now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

If this doesn't work, I give up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:41 pm:

If this doesn't work, I give up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

Trap door open.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

Looks pretty handy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

That is the basket out of a Corcoran generator.

The rest of it looks like this.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 03:06 pm:

Yep Corcoran basket

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 03:42 pm:

My 13 has a Corcoran generator and the same basket. Nothing unusual about it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 07:49 am:

Same one on my 13 also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 08:29 am:

I have a complete generater just like it and now I know what brand it is

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 09:02 am:

I like the rubber O ring used for a seal.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 10:04 am:

The tank seal is not an O ring! It's a flat round gasket, and is secured to the tank by that galvanized plate held in with two small nuts.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration