K r Wilson tool cache

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: K r Wilson tool cache
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Iím helping a friend clean out what was a Ford dealer. it was open from 1916 till the sixties. There is a lot of 21 bolt flathead stuff and KR Wilson tools. Whatís the best way to Id them or find a buyer? I donít see anything for model tís unfortunately. Some is new in box. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 05:26 pm:

Here is a start;
http://krwilsontools.com/pages/for_sale.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

Also, might be later tools so there are a number of sales catalogs that are reprinted, starting in about 1926 and up to 40's or 50's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 10:35 pm:

Don - I have sent you a private message. Let me know if you do not receive it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 10:53 pm:

How do I check that message?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 11:00 pm:

Look at your email. If the message is not there check your spam file.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By don ellis on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 08:46 am:

I updated my user profile with an active email address. I guess itís a good thing to check it every now and then. Dan B. Try again if you donít mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 09:12 am:

Hello Don - I sent you another message this morning. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration