95 years old today !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 95 years old today !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

My 23 runabout left the Ford factory 95 years ago today.

T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:47 pm:

That's a great job with the photo Mark.
It seems many Odd Fellows own Model T's. ;o)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:56 pm:

LIKE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, July 07, 2018 - 09:57 pm:

LOL ... that building is about four blocks away from our house ... seemed like a good background. The five string banjo on the running board is a rare Van Eps Recording Banjo from the same era. Used to make recordings on wax cylinder records.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 01:14 am:

Great pic Mark! Wish I could do that on the 18's windshield.
Happy Birthday you tough ol' model T!
Wish I had the fingers to play that ol' Van Eps too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 07:02 am:

My wife calls tilting the windshield foot air conditioning. Lots of heat from the engine cooks your feet in hot weather.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, July 08, 2018 - 08:19 am:

That is a good photo thanks for sharing.

I understand you learned photography at a very early age.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration