Standish Model A & T show July 14

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Standish Model A & T show July 14
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gus on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

I can't find much information on what activities are going to available at this show. But I don't own a Model T yet so I am wondering if there is enough for a spectator to do to make it worth the 2 hour drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 02:18 pm:

I've been driving an hour and a half for the last three years to go to the Standish show. Some nice stuff shows up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Humble Northern Michigan on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 02:25 pm:

Swap meet too or just a car show?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

Mostly model A's with a few T's,but people are friendly and easy talkers.No swap but bring a list and lawn chair.A fire engine and a couple of speedsters,one of which is FAST!! If the weather is nice we might drive the Wifes model A this year.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 05:06 pm:

Bud
Bringing a Tudor this year...no speedster.
Jon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, July 09, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

Jon,I hope to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 12:58 pm:

How many cars typically show up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 03:18 pm:

I would guess about 40?? The weather might be a big factor? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Ugh. I'll be in Gladwin, too. It's my FIL's birthday party on Saturday.

Next year...

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

I think recent and on going rain kept turnout down,but there was still a good showing!Met several friends and forum people and followed Don Booth making a steady 48mph.Bud.PS,I thought Oakland was always a big car but there was a small one built to compete with the model T.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 07:08 am:

Holy CRAP!! Bud, my cheapie speedometer was showing 38mph. I guess its time to re-calibrate. Thanks for the info and it was good to see you again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 07:12 am:

Some pic's..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration