Speedster HOF

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Speedster HOF
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 12:36 am:

Any chance that the speedster HOF page can be updated to cover the last couple of years?

Thanks. I know people are busy.

Tim Williams.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:31 am:

Tim what is the HOF page and can you post a link?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Lillo on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Here it is Mark.
You can find it on the MTFCA Home page.
Harry
http://www.mtfca.com/HOF/speedster.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Thanks Harry for posting the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 11:43 am:

Thank you. I don't look at the home page often, come right to the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

Yes updating the page is on my list.

I will post here when done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 03:49 pm:

Thanks Chris.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration