Buy a Corey Walker carb!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Buy a Corey Walker carb!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis D.W. VanGorder on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 12:05 am:

I bought a Holley NH, passage cleaned, float tested, etc. carburetor from Corey Walker off of the classifieds. Best money I've spent on my Model T since I've had it, the car runs great. It made my shade tree mechanic rebuild pale in operation. He was prompt, shipped immediately & followed up with tracking a number right away. If you need a carb & see one of his listed, jump on it.

Thanks Corey!
Travis DW VanGorder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 01:08 am:

Great recommendation for Corey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 01:48 am:

I'm glad to see someone is picking up the slack in the T carb business. With Russ slowing down there is more opportunity than ever to provide a service and make some money doing quality rebuilds. I have tried for several years to get somebody to do some top quality NH rebuilds. Nobody has been interested enough to buy some basic equipment and make a run at it.

I no longer do any stock T carbs newer than Holley G; I have two NH's to do in the next few days and that will be my last ones. I have so much early brass car carb business I can't begin to keep up and have stopped taking in any new work until I can gain on the backlog. In the last couple weeks I sent one to Germany for a 17 Studebaker; one to Venezuela and three to England. It is close to midnight, I just came in from the shop, will be back out there by 8 in the morning, I have half a dozen 5 balls that need to be in the mail and a run of U & J's that have been waiting for me to find enough steel bowls that are good enough to use. I just got in 3 H-1's and a dual fuel Kingston from England. Not enough hours in the day.

Carry on Cory!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:00 am:

I also have a NH from Corey. Very nice guy to deal with and the carb works great. Another pleased customer. Dallas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration