Any idea what this is?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Any idea what this is?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 09:36 am:

At last nights car show this guy brought this to our group of model T-ers and asked if we had any idea what this is. Couldn't help. Anyone out there wanna take a stab at it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 11:55 am:

An upper foreskin bushing press?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Is this the only picture you have? Is the bottom spring/screw removable? Perhaps it fit around a tire to secure a patch while the glue dried?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:37 pm:

A Child Attitude Adjustment Tool. They were removed from the market years back because the worked to well. Then came the expert, A Child Psychologist with all those pills.

My $.02

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

looks like a good ole fashion coconut cracker to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 04:32 pm:

Banana stretcher....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

And Tim you thought I was the only smart A$$ on the forum! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

I just dont know what it is! Sure makes an interesting paper weight. Photo proof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arthur Babitz on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

I passed it along to Google's AI based image software. It suggested this is an "indoor rower." Their AI needs a little tuning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 09:29 pm:

Denny....sorry that's the only pic I have. I think the bottom piece is removable. Shoulda taken more pics. Sorry. And never gave a thought about ur other idea!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:31 am:

I tried to make it more visable. Looks like something used in textile manufacturing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration