Nice Model TT Gas Hauler on eBay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Nice Model TT Gas Hauler on eBay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 12:43 pm:

I'm not recommending this--nor do I have any connection to it. It's just that I don't often see a nicely restored and mostly authentic looking Model TT Gas Hauler (or tanker, or gas truck). As for the price: well it seems rather high to me.

I have plans to put together one of these myself--someday. I have a good, small, two-compartment tank. It is a little shorter than the one on ebay. I think I'll look for a good running TT truck one of these days, add the tank, and paint it. There are lots of good color schemes from 1920s gasoline companies that can be used.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1925-Ford-Model-T/202362925881?hash=item2f1dc53339:g:o8gAAOSw7BxbN4Aj&vxp=mtr

TT1
TT2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:09 pm:

If anyone is interested I know where there’s a tank like that available at a reasonable price. Probably pick it up for a couple hundred bucks. If anybody’s interested contact me. fordfool@verizon.net. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

Is it in CA Don?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:37 pm:

The Polarine one that was pictured on here a few months ago?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 04:01 pm:

Who wouldn't enjoy one of those?
Expensive? Yes.
But it doesn't cost to look.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

Ron Yes, San Bernardino area. It has a MOBIL OIL shield on the back just visible. All the valves and caps seem to be there. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 07:55 pm:

Ok Don, thanks. Wrong coast as usual.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration