Greenfield village old car festival

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Greenfield village old car festival
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

I received the acceptance email notification. See you there!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Me To Ed. See you all there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:52 pm:

I plan to go this year for the third time. If you haven't been, it is unlike any other old car event you will ever attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:55 pm:

Just got my acceptance email also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:56 pm:

Me too. Now I need to get busy and get the runabout ready to go. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Schrage -- Grosse Pte Farms, MI on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 02:57 pm:

Just received my acceptance also. Looking forward to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

Our '21 Touring probably wouldn't be acceptable so We will save our money and stay home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

I'll be there as well

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 05:07 pm:

Got mine for my '16 and my wife's '31. See you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

My 14 T and 1923 American LaFrance Brockway Torpedo fire engine are both accepted. But, I don't know how I'm going to get them there because I wasn't accepted!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wightman on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

Got mine... 1912 Florida to Michigan!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:16 pm:

Would it not behoove you fellows to make sure your email or letter is legit before you haul a car a 1000 miles only to find out it was a hoax? We have had alot of hackers and spam here lately.

Reason I ask,
I will never forget many years ago my neighbor Dean was a banjo player. A good 1 but not record label ready. He got a call 1 day from a fellow that said he was the singer for a major bluegrass group that was performing in Charlotte that night.Their banjo player was out sick and he said he had heard many good things about Dean and that they wanted him to come sit in that night. He got all gussied up,polished up his banjer,and when he got to the back door of the place some folks looked at him and ask,"Who the ---- are you and where are you going with that banjo?" Turns out he was NOT called by a official with the group and he was all but carried by 2 fellows to his truck and a 3rd carried his banjo and set it in the back and told him to take a hike!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Macleod on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 06:39 pm:

It's legit. I am taking both of my 26's, the sedan and the touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

My '14 was accepted also.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Petoskey, MI on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 05:30 am:

Got mine as well for my '24 RPU. I will have retired by then (end of July! Whoot! Whoot!) , and will have to trailer down. I'm not as brave as Steve... I bet he'll be driving his roundabout from Kansas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 07:34 am:

I am honestly looking at maby going up there to see it myself before I get older and maby can't make the run.I want to see the henery ford again to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Dennis, that's the plan. The Howells and several other folks have driven their cars to the Homecoming. And of course there's Dean, who makes trips of hundreds of miles a day. And my engine was done by Mike Bender. So I expect the car will handle it just fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:27 am:

Steve, I am on your way as Im in north east Indiana. If you need anything or a place to crash for the night let me know. Im about 125 miles from Dearborn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 10:36 am:

Iím 100 miles west of the village at the intersection of I69 and I94 and have lots of parts if anybody is close and needs any parts or a place to make a repair for those driving to the Old Car Festival. I check the forum daily just post if you are close by and need anything. I hope to be there Sunday and could bring any parts if necessary. Good luck to those driving!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 04:10 pm:

When is the last day to register for the OCF?
Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

Willis, web site says July 15th or until full .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Is Steve driving his car there or trailering it ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:24 pm:

George, I think he is planning to drive it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 01:20 am:

Thanks Dallas, he didn't seem to make that clear. Hope he has a safe journey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Petoskey, MI on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Good deal, Steve! Safe travels! Will be nice to meet up with you, again, Dallas... and all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 09:13 pm:

Looking forward to it Dennis

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration