Top Irons for 1912 touring car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Top Irons for 1912 touring car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Does anyone know of or have advice on how to find top irons for a 1912 touring car?

Thanks!

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

Look in the dumpster in Walton Indiana, that's where mine went. When you find a set, I need one too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 08:42 pm:

If you are looking for top sockets, try John Boorinakis in California.

Then there are these pieces, too:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/867409.html?1530930079

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:26 pm:

a

b

c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Gelfer, Milwaukee WI on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

I've been trying to get him to make me top irons for my 12 roadster for about a year and a half. Good luck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael W. Herndon on Friday, July 13, 2018 - 11:40 am:

Thanks for the advice, Bob! That's funny... Hey, if they are still in the dumpster, I'll race you for them!

John: Maybe if you, Bob, and I push the guy, maybe he will get on it..

Layden: Thanks for the photos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary London, Camarillo, CA on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 11:58 pm:

Met also makes them
melsleather@gmail.com

Last time I checked, a few months ago, they were $700 delivered to California.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan Woolf on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 07:36 am:

Michael,
Here is a link from a previous post with more information about Mel Draper. He can provide the top hardware you need.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/854790.html?1525532795

Alan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration