Lining for RM brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Lining for RM brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

Where can I buy good lining for my RM brakes. I had a set lined at a local clutch shop with modern non asb. material and they just do not hold like the originals which were a flexible woven material.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 05:10 pm:

Call Chaffin's and ask for "Green Gripper" woven lining material.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 06:18 pm:

Check Out McMaster-Carr. I think you will find what you want and save a few nickels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

I checked with Chaffins a few months ago, the Green Gripper was Only for the ACs on the small drum. Too narrow for the Rockys. My Rockys need 2 inch wide. McMaster-Carr. does have it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration