Jelfy!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Jelfy!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 02:33 pm:

I put some faces to names today and had a great time at homecoming. Got myself a Jelfy in the process. I think we kind of look alike.
Of course Steve is better looking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 02:41 pm:

Dan conder,Mike Vaughn,Dean Yoder and many more I had the pleasure meeting today. A few parts were brought home in the process. A good day with GREAT people. One lady was very impressed with all the bugs stuck in the radiator of Dean's car. I didnt know that was possible! I usually have a few on the back of the windshield or my head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 06:48 pm:

Definitely a resemblance - something about both you fellers trimming your beards the same way ? Dallas, you need to start wearing bib over-hauls !! It's great fun to make contact with friends we make on the forum. I hope I'll get the chance one day !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:09 pm:

Jelfies are always special. I'll never forget when Steve was visiting SoCal. and Martin Vowell, Derrick Pang and I were driving up to the Bakersfield Swap meet with Steve in tow. Derrick was the first to coin the word "Jelfie" ,I passed it around on the Forum and the rest is history. Same trip Young Derrick be ate D'Artagnan with the 3 Muske T'rs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 11:21 pm:

These are 'conflicting times'... But Iola is closer. And today was the last chance until next year. Always seem to have a T-storm come through to muddy things up though, and that was yesterday's good fortune.

https://iolaoldcarshow.com/
It's Summertime - 'Enjoy a Sweet-T with your Sweetie!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 01:40 am:

I hope to meet both (ALL) of you someday.
Great pic Dallas. :-)
George, I remember that photo and notion! Thanks Derrick!
Those darn bibs rub my chest the wrong way...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 02:54 pm:

I blew it up.

I hope this doesn't break anyone's computer.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 03:55 pm:

No Steve it didn't break my computer but I had some trouble keeping my lunch down! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

Denny, we both were smiling in that photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 05:36 pm:

Brothers? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

Thats why I did not wear my bibs. You couldnt tell us apart.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:13 am:

"Denny, we both were smiling in that photo."
I laughed so damn hard at that and the "lunch" bit last night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 09:28 pm:

Forgive me, but the picture Dallas posted made me think of a line from a 1980's Bob Newhart TV series.

"Hi, I'm Larry. This is my brother Darryl; and that's my other brother Darryl."

If you haven't seen it, you can check it out at the 2:30 point in the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yyB06HvAjI

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration