Green bay packers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Green bay packers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 05:55 pm:

Is there any model T clubs in Green bay?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:24 pm:

Here's a start of clubs in your state.

WISCONSIN
Dairyland Tin Lizzies
c/o Gregg Zangl
N120 W16014 Freistadt Road
Germantown, WI 53022-1949
262-909-4308
Kettle Moraine Model T Ford Club
c/o Arlene Detrie
13001 W Stark St
Butler, WI 53007-1431
262-781-3743
Marshfield Model T Ford Club
c/o Dennis Rose
W5351 County Rd. N.
Owen, WI 54460
Wisconsin Capital Model T Ford Club
c/o Larry E. Lichte
123 W Main St
Madison, WI 53703
608-257-4806

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 10:58 pm:

-Hi, Kevin-
Your referencing "Green Bay Packers" caught my attention!
We have corresponded before. Although there are a number of T owners in our area, and a few of us have talked about getting a club started, it still has not happened. The 'neighboring' clubs are all at least a hundred miles from Green Bay, to the south and west of us. If you would like contact information for some of the T-guys, let me know. There are some VERY nice collectors.
BTW - How have your 'NZ Blacks' been doing?

It's summertime up here, and hoping you're able to "Enjoy a Sweet-T with your Sweetie!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

I thought I'd get your attention Marv, hence the post.
I'll email you.
Thanks George for the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 06:20 pm:

I'd like to throw in the Greater Milwaukee Model T Ford Club. We are in Milwaukee, 90 miles away, but have helped Model T people in places like Manawa. You can check out our website
www.milwaukeemodeltclub.com
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Zahorik on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 06:21 pm:

By the way there a bunch of Packer fans here to!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 06:37 pm:

Kevin, have you figured out how to combine a Model T with a haka? :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 10:33 pm:

Thanks Mike I checked your link out. We will be visiting Milwaukee by the end of the week.
I think there is GBP fans sprinkled far and wide.

Dick I do remember that game, as far as combining the two, not so much.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

There are Green Bay fans and shareholder in NW Washington, several of them. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

Kevin knew how to get my attention, and we've made contact. He's now here in God's Country.

Guys, and Packers Fans everywhere....
And not for a self-named "America's Team" either!
When we were in Negril, Jamaica, workers would ask where we were from? Finding we were from Green Bay, those Jamaican fans were ready to display their loyalties. Bringing their gear for a photo-op (below, plus there are a lot more), we might also suggest the Pack is really "The World's Team!" Stories could be told about the presence of 'Queens' & 'Duh-Bares' fans, but then Chris would just have to delete the thread....

Enjoy a 'Sweet-T with your Sweetie!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 12:02 am:

We might have to do a Model T tour in Milwaukee area this weekend for our friend from down under. Sometime Saturday sound good?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 10:51 am:

Kevin, If you're in the Oshkosh area from July 23rd to 27th, Our Dairyland Tin Lizzies members will be giving free Model T rides at the EAA Event there. Look for us outside the Ford building. You'll see several T's there and we give rides each day from 10AM to Noon and 1PM to 3PM each day.

I'll be there on Monday and Tuesday and would like to meet you and give you a ride in our '14 T Touring.

You might also like to check out our Dairyland Tin Lizzies website for 2018 events.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 12:06 pm:

Whenever I see anything about the Green Bay Packers I wonder if they make Green Bay Hangers also!

Just wondering! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 06:07 pm:

Not sure we will be on the weekend, staying at Shawano tonight, Green bay tomorrow.
Just heard about the Iola swap meet I just missed, bugger.
We may still be around by the weekend and if we are Dave I would love to come along if anything is planned.

Keith - probably wont still be here on Monday but if we are we will drive to Oshkosh and say hi.

Thanks for the offers guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 06:42 pm:

Kevin, You should know that the traffic all around Oshkosh will be very heavy beginning this weekend and through the next weekend. This event is huge with people and planes from all around the world.

Hope you can make it.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 11:35 pm:

-Kevin & Keith FYI-
Pierce Park (in Appleton) will host their annual Car Show on Sunday the 22nd. Website: www.appletonoldcarshow.com
Usually about 2000+ cars, swap meet and a Car Corral. Open & free to the visiting public. Forecast says 'partly sunny, high temp of 80'... The Park offers a lot of shade.

Enjoy a 'Sweet-T with your Sweetie!'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 09:04 am:

Hi Marv, Thanks for the info but we have another commitment for that day.

See you in Oshkosh? We'll be there on Monday & Tuesday. Other Dairyland Tin Lizzie Club members will be there also, Monday through Friday.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Doughty Central wisconsin on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 06:43 am:

Central Wisconsin Ts over in the Wisconsin Rapids area has about 23 members also.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration