Call out to Dane's with a Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Call out to Dane's with a Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Saturday, July 14, 2018 - 08:31 pm:

Oops. I put this in the classified, so I will repost here.

I have a cousin that lives in Vendsyssel who would love to ride in a Model T. He was hoping to come to the states this summer, but is loosing his eyesight, so he is not able to travel this far. He and his wife live in Thisted, on the eastern side of Vendsyssel. I know he can travel in Denmark, so I was wondering if there is anyone near Aalborg who could help my cousin with his desire to ride in a T?

Mange Tak.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 01:54 am:

Bump :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration