Richmond National Tour - Newspaper article

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Richmond National Tour - Newspaper article
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 09:43 am:

Thank you to everyone who came to Richmond for the National Tour and Homecoming. It was our privilege to be your hosts!

I invited our local newspaper reporter, Mickey Shuey, and his fiancé to join the tour one day. He’s always been lukewarm about covering our events so I was really happy he got an okay from his editor to spend the day in a T.

Below is a link to his article that is front page in today’s Sunday edition of the Pal-Item.
I never had a doubt that you wonderful Model T folks would give him this experience. The hobby is alive and well.

On the road in a Model T: A stroll through God’s country

/link{https://pinews.co/2zAQXk2, On the road in a Model T}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 05:07 pm:

Nice article. Thanks for the link. Emailed him my compliments.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, July 15, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

YES! Great article! I emailed him my appreciation as well. Hopefully, we'll see him and his wife on some future Model T tours in their own car. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 06:02 am:

Really enjoyed that article!. It seems Mickey has gunuinely got a taste for T's and his ongoing support of the Museum ad its activities are assured. Thanks to those who made thier day out possible.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration