Spokane Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Spokane Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 12:33 am:

My bud and I buzzed over to the Spokane Swap Meet last Thursday, Friday and Saturday. While t stuff is becoming less and less but, there was an abundance of t stuff available. Not a lot of brass stuff but quite a bit for black T's.

A set of very nice square fellow wheels with new Firestone tires mounted up and ready to put on your T, $400.00 I purchased a 1916 decent louvered steel hood for $35.00. I picked up 2 nice hand Kalxon horns, both work perfectly, $130 for the pair. Bought some tools for the shop and some shop supplies, all in all it was a great weekend.

It was hot hot hot, 96 degrees on Friday, but it was bearable with a breeze.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William bender on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 11:37 am:

I was at the swat meet there was a gentleman that had this trailer take it all for $300 I bought a 26/27 pick up for one of my projects found a 1914 key switch exhaust whistle some speedometer parts and a few other goodies

Thanks again Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration