Auction in Newfield NJ - T parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Auction in Newfield NJ - T parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 07:41 am:

I would like to contact anyone who went to the auction last Saturday in Newfield NJ and find out how their thoughts about the prices and who was buying. Pallets of parts went for $5.00 and wheel $10.00.
Also, It seemed like younger people wanting to use the part for artwork bought them. I bid on a 1933 or 34 block that look new up to $35.00 and it sold to a guy that was going to make a coffee table of it, the sell price was $35.00. Erick Keenan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 10:16 am:

Erick: looks like you were the only one that new about it !!! LOL How did you find out ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erick Keenan - Vineland NJ 08360 on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 11:00 am:

I think there was 2 other T guys, one guy from riverside NJ. I bought 2, looks like NOS, brake drums a small and large for $5.00. I was advertised on Auction zip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fords Masterpiece . nj on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 01:47 pm:

wow thats nice and close by .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration