Richmond photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Richmond photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 12:52 pm:

I'm not going to spend all day editing pictures, but here are some museum shots. I'll get to the others later.

1903 Ford Model A.

Cutaway chassis made by the East Central Kansas T's and the Flatland T's.

1927 cutaway engine.

1925 TT

1922 Model T Snowmobile

1911 Torpedo Runabout

Having two 1902 touring cars side by side allows comparison of the later #6413, made in July 1909, with the earlier #394.

The controls on #6413 are the same ones we're all used to using.

But #394 is one of those famous two-pedal Model T's (the first 750).

1907 Model R

A prominent feature displayed in the Museum is the Pietenpol airplane powered by a Model T Engine.

Displayed along with the plane is a photo of it in the air.

The museum annex is also full of Model T's.

Model T on the farm: you can use it to run your thresher, baler, and other machinery.

(Message edited by steve_jelf_parkerfield_ks on July 16, 2018)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

Nice pictures, Steve. Thanks for posting them.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Thanks for posting the pictures Steve.
I enjoyed them.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nick Sieber on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 04:13 pm:

Thanks for the pictures. That's a sharp looking Model TT produce truck.
Nick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 07:16 pm:

Some day, I hope to see that place! Mean time, thanks for the photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 07:23 pm:

I don't see the second lever on #394, is it hiding in plain sight?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 07:42 pm:

Here it is from a different angle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 07:43 pm:

Thanks for the photos, Steve. Passed through Richmond on June 10th and spent a couple of hours at the museum. If my grandson's 12th birthday family celebration hadn't been this past weekend, I'd probably have driven over just to see everything and everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Monday, July 16, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

I didn't get a lot of pictures because my time was limited and I was there looking for parts for only about 4 hours but here are the good ones. I took a few detail shots of the 12 for me and the 09 for the heck of it.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:36 am:

Here are a few more Friday shots.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 01:04 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration