OCF registration reopened

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OCF registration reopened
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 03:29 pm:

I received an email that registration has been reopened for the Old Car Festival if anyone missed the deadline and still wants to go! See their website for the Henry ford museum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 04:30 pm:

Yup,So did i.My grandson will be back at Michigan Tech in Houghton starting his second year so i will pass.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 04:48 pm:

Bud, We'll miss ya!!! And Diane too!!!

:-(

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 04:54 pm:

Bud I was hoping to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 04:56 pm:

Came up short did they ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

We'all miss you Bud.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 05:52 pm:

Who's going to be Steve Jelf's twin of you aren't there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 06:14 pm:

Bud, I sure wish you'd consider coming down as a Speck Tater. It's much more relaxed that way, and you'll get plenty of rides. I'm sure there are enough forum people who are Bud and Dianne fans, that arm-bands for admission to the Village won't be a problem.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 07:03 pm:

Yea Bud and if their car breaks down they need someone to push! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 07:11 pm:

Bud, if you need a ride around the Village, plenty of room in my '14.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 08:00 pm:

Thanks for the kind words!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 07:48 am:

Sounds like they havenít enough cars yet?

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Seelman on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 08:01 am:

As a graduate of Michigan Tech.... Hockey season is just around the corner...Go Huskies...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Just accepted. We will be there with a 1912 Torpedp Roadsrer.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration