It works

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: It works
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 12:07 pm:

Richmond swap find
iwiw1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RE Helgeson on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 12:16 pm:

I've got to admit that is one fine looking flashlight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 12:31 pm:

That is beautiful....and would match the paint on my 24 Touring...if you ever get tired of it ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

Neat! Shouldn't the arms of the burner be fore and aft instead of sideways?

http://theoldmotor.com/?p=23423

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 01:00 pm:

That is absolutely wonderful. I have seen them a time or two. It is a delight each time.
(No pun intended but if you like it, it is OK.)
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 01:10 pm:

Awesome

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 07:18 pm:

Now THATS a flashlight!, really cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Emering on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 09:15 pm:

Love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

A really neat portable light probably by the Victor company with a MC tank. There was one on ebay this week and quite pricey when you do see them!

The "Cincinnati-Victor" oval logo on the top of the bonnet is usually stamped so light as to be illegible (the paint fills it in).

Here is a little bit bigger 6-inch mirror lamp set up by Victor as a search light.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 10:40 pm:

Nice find!
Looks like it could have been used in it's day as a demountable headlamp on a mining tram.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 12:36 am:

I have a bottle with the same exact handle, straps and wing nuts / T bolts. No light bracket or feet though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 12:50 am:

Dean,

I told you that you would have that going in no time and on the running board but remember not to use it to find a gas leak after dark. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 03:42 am:

....I have an irrational want for such a lamp now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 07:28 am:

Kep
There is such thing as an irrational want!

When it gets to an IW it is a I canít live without it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Petoskey, MI on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 07:33 am:

Wow ... that is (as the 'kids' say) .... 'Way Cool!!!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 09:20 am:

I'm 66 Dennis and it is way cool still

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Petoskey, MI on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 10:47 am:

Gary ... you have me by a year. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 12:18 pm:

Do you have trouble finding someone to fill the tank?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration