Shipping recommendation needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Shipping recommendation needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 04:46 pm:

A grandson is buying a 2006 Honda Civic from a friend near Fresno, California and would like to have the car shipped to Magnolia, Texas (near Houston). I have used Freighter Jim in the past with good results but don't know his schedule at this time. This will probably take place within the next two weeks or so. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Anderson on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 05:20 pm:

www.ytmag.com. In the left column under Community; you will find "Hauling Schedule." Post what you need done there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

Hi John,

I am on my way to Iowa - then Minnesota.

My next availability will be out of Florida July 28th.

Put the money in the car & drive it home.

Hope you & the family are doing well.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 02:00 am:

John. Like Jim said put the money in the car and drive it back. Mega bus goes from Houston to CA very cheap might be a good road trip for the Grandson and and maybe a friend. There was a post here on the forum June 22 2018 by D.R.Currier asking the same question. "Auto Shippers..Who should I use" check out His responses.
Good Luck Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 01:52 pm:

It seems that all carriers have good reviews and horrible reviews. I can just say that I had very good service from autotransport123.com a few years ago shipping a modern car. I picked them because their ratio of good to bad reviews on the review sites was better than most. Maybe I lucked out, but it worked for me.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration