Macs and Tbay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Macs and Tbay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:10 pm:

Is it me or does Tbay seem to be turning into a Macs catalogue???

If I ever wanted to order from Macs, I'd order from Macs -- if it ever comes to that. But, I really don't want a Macs catalogue when I'm searching for good, original stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:52 pm:

You can filter out offerings by specific sellers by name.

Or, if you just want to see used parts, select "used".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:53 pm:

I sort them out by switching to used parts and there gone but I'm sure there is a better way.
I think you can block out sellers but not sure how.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:54 pm:

Mark we were typing at same time, how do you filter out sellers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Tools-Apps/How-to-filter-out-sellers-with-hundreds -of-garbage-items/qaq-p/23607739

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 06:59 pm:

Mark, thanks. I'll try that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 07:01 pm:

Thanks Mark!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 07:38 pm:

I don't know if they have changed or not but once bitten twice shy, bought a few listed parts and had to pay the listed postage for each, made a nice profit for them on double dipping on postage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 08:11 pm:

Frank, Before you pay, you can ask for them to send an invoice to combine shipping cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 10:29 am:

I wish Mac's would stay off ebay!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eubanks, Powell, TN on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:01 pm:

I wrote them about it and did not get a real definitive answer. I really wonder if it is worth while for them to put all this stuff in tbay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:52 pm:

A lot of the items Mac's has on E-Bay are cheaper than their catalog price even when including shipping charges.looks like a loss leader type operation where they lose money ? on E-bay but figure they make up for it in new customer business for catalog list price items. It is easier to buy from Mac's on E-bay than a direct order.Just click buy it now,pay pal and Your done. Between E-bay listings and direct E-mail ads to previous customers they appear to do more advertising that all the other T parts vendors combined.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 10:28 pm:

You can unsubscribe from Mac's email ads, if you wish. Just go to the bottom of the email and click unsubscribe.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration