Iowa T folks

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Iowa T folks
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Any Iowa T folks or T folks in nearby states, affected by the tornadoes within the last 48 hours?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 10:16 pm:

Our nephew worked at that Vermeer Equipment Plant in Pella that was hit hard by the tornado. He had just gotten home when it hit, he had no damage to his house but it looks like he won't be going to work soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, July 20, 2018 - 11:45 pm:

For sure. I hope Vermeer has another plant somewhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:06 am:

I am in Iowa City tonight - Cedar Rapids tomorrow.

Clear skies here right now.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 01:31 am:

FreighTer, Say Hi to my hometown boys when your back there..

I have a Cuz that lives in Marshalltown which was also hit hard. I hope everyone escaped serious injuries and not too bad of damage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunlavy, Iowa USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 08:58 am:

We got hit by a tornado June 30th. 100 large trees broken and many uprooted. Very lucky no house damage. I didn't realize it was a twister as I watched from a window in the sun room. I saw the trees bend, break and uproot but thought it was only a 70 mile straight line wind, but the adjuster and DNR said there was definitely rotation.
Freighter Jim, when in the area, stop by and break-bread. I'll show you around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 05:30 pm:

Wow Dave! Glad you were okay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 05:35 pm:

Hi Gene,

Good to talk with you on the phone.

Hi Dave,

Will do ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 07:21 pm:

Hey Dave, Do you know Dennis Powers, Montana 500 Racer who lives over by Ames?

FJ, Have a Safe trip and Keep the Wheels on the Bottom Side!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration