Old Photo-Gregory SD Old cars

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Gregory SD Old cars
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 08:51 am:

Can you ID the cars?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 08:55 am:

The one at right with the hood open is a Northern.
Great photo Herb.
Thanks
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:10 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:22 am:

Two cylinder opposed ? Wonderful car, wonderful pictures ! Any clues as to the date ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 09:48 am:

For what it's worth, Gregory, S.D. was laid out in 1904 - everything in the picture is less than 10 years old ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:01 am:

I was going to reply to the Northern picture Richard posted about the headlights shaking like mad on those thin fenders. Then I looked again at the OP Northern and the headlights are missing :-)
'nuff said :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 10:52 am:

I believe the car I took pictures of is a 1908 Northern Model C Touring Car.
Engine: Horizontal Opposed, 2-Cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 5.5" x 5.25"
Displacement: 249.4 cubic inches
Horsepower: 24
Original Price: $1,800
It attended some HCCA 1 & 2 cylinder car tours in years past.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration