MTFCA encyclopedia

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: MTFCA encyclopedia
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason - UT on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 04:09 pm:

Is the encyclopedia specific to just T cars or does it cover the TTs as well?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

IMO it's pretty weak on TT info.

The latest MTFCI judging guidelines contains a TT supplement (and a Canadian supplement) for each year of production.

If there is a definitive TT publication, I would also like to know about it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:16 pm:

TT information in the encyclopedia is mighty scant, as it is in general. I'm with Mark. If there's a comprehensive TT book it will be a pleasant surprise to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:18 pm:

Is the book "Model T Ford the car that changed the world" the encyclopedea?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:29 pm:

It contains some of the same information, since much of it was compiled by Bruce McAlley (RIP). An abbreviated version of the Encyclopedia is here:

http://www.mtfca.com/encyclo/intro.htm

The most comprehensive version of the Encyclopedia is available on two CD's here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/822076/844722.html?1520340245

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 05:49 pm:

Doug, yes. But the disk version has a lot that's not in the book. See Mark's second link.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration