Can someone please ID this truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Can someone please ID this truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:10 pm:

Year and make

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:33 pm:

33-34 ford/ charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:36 pm:

That is the scrap guy. He comes down my road every Wednesday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

took another look its a 34 buy the molding on the back of the cab

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, July 22, 2018 - 07:37 pm:

Thanks Charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 08:20 am:

Great looking truck. Did they have chrome hubcaps on trucks then?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 03:34 pm:

s.s. steel, skins on the rear. i had a lot of these trucks when i was a kid in so.cal late 1960s.drove one back to mo, in 69. charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration