This was posted on Fordbarn Re Tin Shed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: This was posted on Fordbarn Re Tin Shed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 09:25 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:50 pm:

That news is sad but understandable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 10:07 pm:

It is sad. Larry rebuilt a Ruckstell for me many moons ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 07:40 am:

We all face the day when we no longer will be able to work on the cars that we love. I have a good friend that is having to sell is car because he no longer can drive it. I bought my car from an 85 year old who felt it was time. I am not sure where my car will go (in 10 or 20 years) as no one in the family has an interest in it.

Too bad Tin Shed isn't located near me. But then again it would just clutter up my tiny garage and add to the things that my kids would have to get rid of.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration