New guy again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: New guy again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 03:01 pm:

I am on a laptop.But how do I put a picture on the laptop to send it? and what do I take the picture with? and why am I an idiot?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 03:10 pm:

If you don't have a digital camera or a smartphone, then you're probably screwed unless you have a film camera and a scanner.

Somehow you have to get the picture into digital form (JPEG) with a file size under 250K.

As Steve Jelf says, get a kid or teenager to help, they know all about it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 03:20 pm:

Think you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 05:12 pm:

Art, you're probably not an idiot, just old. A lot of us are in that boat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 06:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Some lap tops have cameras at the top of the screen. I have taken my own picture that way and it probably could be used to take a picture of a car or part. Google "take a photo with (insert the brand and model of your lap top)". I am older than you so if I can do it you should be able to figure it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

Art,

Here is a photo I just took using the camera on my Mac laptop using the Photo Booth application. I had to reduce the size slightly using the Preview application. I got the instructions on how to do this from Google.

Neil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 10:56 pm:

Thank you Nell. I have 2 daughters and a son with smart phones who can help me out. She's helping me now. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Here's a picture of the new guy's car! I know the headlight rims should be black.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:10 pm:

Here's a picture of the new guy's car! I know the headlight rims should be black.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:53 pm:

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:48 am:

Art

very nice car, and welcome to the hobby

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 12:03 pm:

Great looking car Art. The nickel on the headlight rings looks perfectly fine, especially with the running board step plates.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Nunn, Bennington NE on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 01:33 pm:

Very nice, Art.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

Welcome art, she is a looker. Drive the wheels off her.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration