Being a Good Neighbor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Being a Good Neighbor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

Just tested out my new horn, and all i can say is Holy Smokes!...This thing is like 3 times louder than i thought it would be. My poor neighbors. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOSgVgpq3OA&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:27 pm:

I learned pretty quick not to test mine in the garage or in the middle of the night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, North Central AZ on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:53 pm:

Your E.A. horn has a nice tone and Ahoooooogah to it! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

I LIKE that very complete ahoogah note.

I have a stock T horn mounted on the engine, but I'm looking for a 6V ahoogah to mount under the car, out of site.

I'm thinking maybe an E.A. might be the way to go now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 06:00 pm:

I've got a fire engine with a bell and a hand-crank siren. My granddaughter loves to excersize both! Neighbors don't seem to mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Davis. Tomball Texas on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 08:06 pm:

In the video,What was he using for a speedometer with the green display.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:26 am:

I have a horn like that out in the shop with a cut down horn that's currently missing.
It scared the crap out of me after a clean up and a test. Zoiks! Hehehe!
Yours works really good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 07:42 am:

Not T related, but my 26 year old son just bought a fire truck. He's a '67-'79 Ford truck lover. He has two pickups, one of each of the two body styles, but just HAD to have this '72 F-500 fire truck. It's in rough shape aesthetically, but he is working on the mechanics of it. I'm sure much to his neighbor's chagrin, the siren works.

And so does the pump. He now knows where all the leaks are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Curtis Fesler on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 08:38 am:

Does E A make a 6 volt? I want one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration