Here's the New Guy's Car Finally (Art)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Here's the New Guy's Car Finally (Art)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:18 pm:

1924 Roadster
(I know the headlight rims should be black!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Monday, July 23, 2018 - 11:49 pm:

She’s a good looking old gal Art. Thanks for sharing the photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:28 am:

Art, she looks good. Don't fret about the nickel plated headlight rims. Have the radiator shell plated to match. They look great.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 12:47 am:

Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 01:17 am:

Nice! Mine are brass. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 01:41 am:

Very nice looking Runabout !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Nice roadster. The little bit of nickel makes it pop. Have fun !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 10:20 am:

I too like the nickeled headlight rims. If Betsy had come that way, I would leave them on. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:04 am:

It's beautiful!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 11:14 am:

Yeah, black would be correct, but it looks fine. Don't change it unless you want to. The important thing is to have fun driving it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art McTevia on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 01:08 pm:

I meant to say I like them like that

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 04:44 pm:

Sort of a Harold Lloyd look.

haroldlloyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

Really nice!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration