Any Rocky Mountain Model T club members on the form?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Any Rocky Mountain Model T club members on the form?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 06:43 pm:

I will be in the Hamilton/Missoula, Montana area next week(the 29th-3rd). Just wondering if there are any Model T must see places or if the local Model T club has any events during that time?

Thanks,
Chris

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:11 am:

No RMMT club events but check out Fort Missoula out off Reserve St. Then the Smoke Jumper Museum and the Museum of Mountain Flying next door. Both are at the airport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

Thanks Pat, I visited Fort Missoula a few years ago and it is a very interesting place. I have not been to the Air museums. I will check them out! Thanks again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration