The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T, now available for download :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T, now available for download :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 09:51 pm:

Hi guys!
As some of you know, I have put together a training DVD - "The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T"... But I'm in Australia, and it's common for this to take up to three weeks to get to you folks in the USA and other countries.

So I decided something had to be done to speed things up!

The whole package is now available for download right to your computer, so there's no waiting for the mailman to show! You can get it right now!

Just like the DVD, the digital download of The Insiders Guide to the Ford Model T containing all the most asked-for material is finally here... In this programme, you’ll discover what you need to know about starting your Model T safely, plus basic maintenance and how to drive your Ford Model T.

Take a look - I've dropped the price too :-)
https://www.fordmodelt.net/model-t-download.htm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration