1911 Torpedo Leg Room

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 1911 Torpedo Leg Room
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Not wanting to steer the Stynoski Winner thread away from such a beautiful car with this addition - Larry S. mentioned "fitting" into a Torpedo due to his height - well, Larry has nearly a foot of vertical distance on me and the Torpedo I did extensive engine work on originally was from Minnesota w/original leather - I could hardly reach the pedals to drive it !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:37 pm:

Very nice !! I would probably not be able to reach the pedals either

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 01:40 pm:

So you guys are saying I should be looking for a Torpedo to comfortably seat all 6'5" of myself into?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 03:24 pm:

I have heard of a Torpedo with wood blocks on the pedals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 03:33 pm:

I drove an 'll Torpedo once; good legroom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george schreppler on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 05:04 pm:

I'm 6'5'' tall,260 lbs. and i fit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 07:47 pm:

At 5'4" I will never own a Ford Torpedo as I can't reach the pedals.

I do fit well in my Metz Torpedo Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 12:39 am:

Steve cant you borrow some of Dianes hi heels, sorry could not resist

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Other than the usual high cost of 'em, I couldn't buy one either since I'm so short. Never be able to reach the pedals. I also like the Open Runabout as much or better.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:00 am:

She doesn't have any, Scott - threw them all out when we got hitched !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration